Thursday, August 31, 2006

caught!

Here is the mug shot..

The oven is preheating for banana muffins for teatime. As I am preparing to gather ingredients, I realize that I forgot to eat. The children had cereal, fruit and bagels since they have woke today, while I was.. well, busy multi-tasking. I spy some really yummy artisan bread from the co-op. I think "well, that would be perfect with Nutella." I spread the nutella and before I put it away, sweet Elaina absconded with the jar. I discover her hiding under the kitchen table looking quite guilty with Nutella all over her face. By the time I had gathered the camera, she was out. But I "caught" her anyway.













On my way to clean up our little Nutella bandit!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

So cute!

Leonie said...

How sweet! And isn't so true that we forget about nutrition for nourselves! lol!

Rebecca said...

She is just darling Kristina!

Suzanne Temple said...

We LOVE Nutella!!