Last night I was linked to a site I had never heard of. Checking my bloglines, I read that Amy of Among Women uses PaperBackSwap.com.
I checked it out and registered right away. Then I skittered on down to our basement and found a box of books that were just taking up space and listed them for swap. When I checked my e-mail this morning, one of my books had already been requested. I printed out the shipping label (so conveniently provided with a mere click of a button), securely wrapped (with 1/2 of a recycled tyvek priority mailer), affixed some stamps and dropped it in the mail box on my way home this evening. How easy was that?
I always keep a running wishlist at Amazon, so I simply added those to the PaperBackSwap.com wishlist and already, Handbook of Christian Apologetics By Peter Kreeft is available to ship to me. Julian was over my shoulder while I was checking out the site and has already requested a Magic Tree House and Magic School Bus book for himself! I better list some more to accrue more book credits.
Happy bookswapping!
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds good. Don't you love trades and swaps - get new things for no or very little cost? :-)
Kristina-I love paperbackswap. If you have a moment you should check out the HS forum on the site. Often people announce the listing of the better books that might be of interest to HSers.
Post a Comment